Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yikes!

I will definitely have to go back to the store soon. The only meat I have left is a package of five brats. They are fairly large, so I hope to make them feed the whole family. I really hope they thaw before tomorrow's lunch prep.

I might be able to wait until Thursday morning. The kids and I are eating at my parents' house tonight. We're having banana bread with cream cheese for breakfast tomorrow. I think I'll fix brats with homemade buns, salad, and a cooked veggie for tomorrow's lunch. The kids and I can eat peanut butter and jelly and vegetable soup for supper tomorrow. I was wondering what I would send for Jon's work lunch tomorrow, but just called and he may take a personal day today (his workplace doesn't need everyone tonight). That would leave tonight's lunch for tomorrow.

Alright, I think I have it all worked out. I will stop rambling now.

Update: I still need to figure out what to send for Jon's work lunch tomorrow. The guy just ahead of Jon in seniority took the cut, so Jon is working tonight. I may need to go to the store tomorrow morning.

No comments: