I was tagged by Jennifer at Getting Ahead for this "7 Things About You Meme". So, hear goes . . .
1. For about thirteen to fourteen months when I was in the end of fifth and beginning of sixth grade, my family lived in Kentucky. One day after we had lived there for a while, our neighbors saw us kids outside playing. They asked my mom who that other girl was. My mom asked who they were talking about and they pointed me out. I spent so much time in my room reading the neighbors didn't even know I existed. LOL * My mom could probably elaborate or correct if needed. My memories of that time period are a little foggy.
2. I love baking and cooking, but I really don't like cleaning up afterward.
3. If I have to wait for a child to do part of an assignment, I have to have something else to do. If not, I tend to get drowsy. I give the children stretching and moving breaks in between subjects. The children benefit from this and so do I.
4. I am one of those people that could read a newspaper with a red pen in hand. Every little typo, spelling, and grammatical error jumps out at me. I used to correct the letters I received as a child. When my older two girls were in public school I cringed whenever I got a poorly written note from their teachers. While I'm blogging and commenting on other blogs, I don't always proofread before I publish. When I see my own errors, it drives my crazy.
5. I have about a hundred things/projects I would like to do but don't have time to do.
6. If it were up to me, then I would probably never get new clothes. My husband usually buys clothes for me or drags me to the stores. My parents tend to give me clothes or a gift card to a clothing store for Christmas.
7. I like liver and pork brains. I can remember eating pork brains with my grandparents, but I'm not even sure a person can get them anymore. I sometimes tease the children about having pork brains, liver, Brussels sprouts, spinach, and other "yucky" foods for a meal.
That's done. Now to choose seven people to tag . . .
TMBMT at TMBMT's Ramblings Hey, Sis!
Teri the "Ohio State Nut" at Go Buckeyes!
Lisa at Green From Blue
Damama T at Damama's at it again!
Lucille at Who's Going to Tell You?
Tara at Tara's Ramblings
Here are the rules if you got tagged or just want to play along:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag