Friday, October 31, 2008

Maybe that explains it!

There is a post at Happy to be @ Home that says that there is a saying that moms lose 25% of their sanity for each child they have. If each 25% is deducted from the already lowered percent of sanity then I am left with only 17.8% of the sanity I had before motherhood. If each 25% is taken from the original 100%, then I am left 50% in the hole when it comes to sanity.

There is an upside! Being insane means I can be more creative! After all, I'm sure not every child gets to eat leftover meatloaf pizza.

Speaking of pizza, Jon thought his workplace was providing lunch today so he didn't take a lunch. He'll be coming in the door HUNGRY. I plan to make a chicken bar-b-que pizza for us to eat when he gets home. I better go get it started!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

Hi Brandi:) I'm sorry I haven't gotten to that meme yet. I'm afraid that I'm having a hard time keeping up with things in general (and definitely my blog)since we started our new school set-up. And I only have 3 kids..:)

Meatloaf Pizza, huh? LoL My hubby would probably like that;) Chicken barbecue pizza sounds delicious. I'm going to give that a try sometime soon.

Brandi said...

mykidsmom,

School has us busy around here, too!

We are also involved in more things now than we have been during this time of year in the past.

Anyway, I completely understand. If you can't get to it, then don't worry about it.

Damama T said...

Meatloaf pizza with mashed potato 'sauce' would be something my hubby would gorge himself on! LOL! I may just have to try it. That bbq chx pizza sounds good, too.