Thursday, November 27, 2008

Five Kernels of Corn

I got this idea to do a silly post tonight. I asked Jon if he knew five corny jokes. He just looked at me and said, "You are so odd." So . . . here's one corny joke he has been telling the kids lately:

Two men walked into a bar. Which is funny, because you would think the second guy would have seen the first one do it.

There's one joke. I need four more. What's you favorite corny joke? Leave a comment to let me know. The corniest joke wins bragging rights. *


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Please remember to make the jokes clean ones. Children read this blog.

2 comments:

weavermom said...

My mom sent me this one - I thought it was funny. :)

What did the dizzy turkey say?
Wobble, wobble.

Damama T said...

Why did playground cross the road? To get to the other slide!!