Back in November Jon's mom had some of us get together at her place to work on our pages. It's probably a good thing too. One of my sisters-in-law gave me some sheets of scrapbook page paper (or whatever it is called). I had asked previously what size page. The answer I got was, "The regular size." To me regular size paper is 8.5 X 11. The pages my sil supplied me with are about 11 and 15/16" X 11 and 15/16". Like I said before, I DON'T SCRAPBOOK! This was one case in which procrastinating was a good thing.
I had some of the pages done yesterday. The rest I finished today. Keep in mind the following:
- I DON'T SCRAPBOOK!
- Since I don't scrapbook, I don't have very many scrapbook supplies.
- Since I don't have very many scrapbook supplies, I had to make do with what I did have.
- It's a good thing Jon let me keep a few of my BHG magazines "just in case the kids need to cut something out for school".
- No one else in my family seemed too interested in helping me.
- Due to number 3, I only have school glue. You know, the stuff that isn't supposed to be used with pictures and makes paper warp.
- That's alright. I don't have "real" pictures anyway. Remember, I don't get pictures developed. I printed the pictures out on regular printer paper and cut them out.
So, without further ado, here are the pages I came up with.
Jon took the kids to Young's Jersey Dairy a while back while I was needed elsewhere. The clip-art images on this one are from
These will have to do. I'm out of time. We have to be at the get together at 6pm today.