Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Post (Aren't I Clever?)

As you can probably tell from my title, I'm not feeling very creative today.

The past few days have been wonderful, crazy, and busy. Saturday included Jon's birthday, the Buckeyes winning, the kick-off party (carnival this year) for Sonflower Scouts, and a trip to Young's Jersey Dairy for the boys. Jon was supposed to start his new work schedule Saturday, but he took the day off. That gave Jon six days off in a row. The girls and I joined Jon and the boys at Young's for ice cream after we helped clean up from the carnival. On Sunday after church (I had nursery duty) I was exhausted and Jon sent me to take a nap (it was a long nap). Jon and the kids did a lot while I slept. When I got up I fixed a late lunch. Then, the kids and I went to church. I now help with Little Bear's class on Sunday evenings. When the kids and I got home we watched the Bengals game (Jon had saved it). The Bengals beat the Steelers in Cincinnati! Yesterday, we caught up on some cleaning that has been falling to the wayside with school. As a treat for their hard work, we took the kids back to Young's for ice cream last night.

Jon goes back to work today, and I have a feeling that we'll be doing school almost to bedtime. We're still trying to figure out how our schedule will work. If I have the energy, I might post about our schedule tonight.

On the way home from Young's, we stopped by Kroger to pick up a few things we needed. We spent $19.12. Our Kroger total for September is now $238.81.

No comments: