Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Sounds

Here are some things I hear today:

Monkey and Puppy Dog working on activities in a coloring book,

Birdie asking to do math (She doesn't care if it's her workbook or the math computer game we have. I'll have to get off here and give her some one on one time soon.),

Kitty Kat and Froggie practicing their verses for I.A.H.,

Baby Bear scooting across the kitchen floor on his potty (Please excuse me for a moment.),

Birdie asking to watch Strawberry Shortcake (This is the second time she has asked today. I haven't let them watch videos much lately. Hey, it's Saturday, why not?),

a Strawberry Shortcake video (Birdie picked a Christmas video and has her others on standby.),

Puppy Dog fussing that everyone is singing and he can't hear the video,

the video and not a peep from any of the kids,

the dryer running,

Midnight roaming the back room,

[while taking the dogs out] the wind in the trees and a car alarm, and

[back inside] the hum of the computer, the S.S. movie, and the jangling of a dog collar.

Now, I'm off to do laundry and clean.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lucille said...

Sounds like you had a lot going on but strangely it seemed peaceful to me.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog - my gallbladder is better but I know it will need to come out and I'm avoiding it which is so so silly. I'm watching what I eat and hoping I can put it off as I am a self-pay right now for insurance! Ouch!

Brandi said...

Lucille,

Looking back, it was sorta peaceful. There weren't any fights the whole time I was working on the post.

Then today, the kids woke up fighting. Sigh. Guess who got sent to bed early tonight. I'm hoping tomorrow will be peaceful.

Take care of yourself. I understand avoiding the doctor. I had been doing that myself. I went yesterday. I'll have to post more on that later. I'm waiting on the doctor to call me.

Damama T said...

Ahhh, the sounds of a loving home... and speaking of love:

YOU HAVE AN AWARD OVER AT MY HOUSE! Come pick it up when you get time.

And email me about what the doctor said, please.

xoxoxo