Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A night like this...

...is a night I wouldn't normally post. It's just a blah night. This should be short.

I did get the stock strained and the chicken picked out. I did make the chicken pot pie. However, I took a nap this afternoon and ended up starting dinner too late. The pot pie was done six minutes before we needed to leave for church and it was HOT. So, I put it back in the oven at a low temp hoping it wouldn't be overdone when we got home.

I noticed a little while ago that I forgot about my potato water. I'll have to see if it is still good tomorrow. Maybe, I'll use it tomorrow? Thursdays are crazy busy for us. I'll have to wait and see.

Breakfast: cold cereal with a little milk (We were running out.)

Lunch: fish portions; applesauce; and lots of broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots with cheese sauce

Snack before church: Triscuits and orange juice (calcium fortified)

Supper: chicken pot pie

No comments: