Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Little Chef

In the past I have tried to have each child take turns helping in the kitchen. Usually, we get out of the habit for one reason or another. We're trying again. Each of my children has a day of the week that he/she is responsible for certain prayers (meals and before school), but that's another story. Anyway, each child is now going to be my kitchen helper for at least one meal on the day he/she is to pray. I hope to keep up with it by blogging about each child's turn at least at first.

Today it was Little Bear's turn. Here he is with the pepperoni and pineapple pan pizza he made for supper.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! The pot holders are huge on him! Looks like he's about to go boxing or something! LOL

Brandi said...

Yeah, he insisted on having both mitts even though I don't let him get things out of a hot oven yet.

Anonymous said...

Little Bear you're adorable!!

MyKidsMom said...

Yum! That looks really good.

Great idea on the taking turns. I just talked to my boys the other day about letting them have a day each week to plan and make a meal. I'm looking forward to their learning, and myself getting a night off:)

Damama T said...

What a totally cool idea! Your kids are gonna grow up so well-rounded! Now go have Little Bear make another one of those pizzas and ship it to Houston. NOM NOM NOM!! Looks delish!!