Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yummy Hands

My little Birdie should really enjoy washing her hands now.

A while back (read months and months ago), I bought some strawberry scented bubble bath. Not long after the purchase, our bathtub started to have trouble draining. We no longer use the tub upstairs, because the pipes are old, and we are still in the middle of our downstairs bathroom renovation. The upstairs will have to wait.

Back to the handwashing thing . . . I found the upstairs soap dispenser empty and I knew I would forget to bring up another pump the next time I went up. I remembered the bubble bath and decided to give it a try. I filled the dispenser most of the way with bubble bath and then finished filling it with water. I gave it a little shake and it was good to go. Now, when we wash our hands upstairs, they smell like Strawberry Shortcake afterwards. Birdie loves Strawberry Shortcake.

I'm not sure how my husband will feel about the strawberry scented soap. I may keep up the practice though. The bubble bath (generic) costs a lot less than the pump refills.

No comments: